If a stroke, TBI, or spinal cord injury has left you with diminished hand, arm or shoulder function, there is hope for a better recovery. NeuroBall can help you regain what you lost and enjoy work, hobbies and daily tasks again. In fact, in clinical trials, 100% of patients were able to do the neurological activities and movements independently and 94% felt NeuroBall was helpful to their rehab.
Accelerated arm and hand recovery is possible — even years post stroke.
As a survivor of a stroke, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury or other neurological condition impacting the use of your shoulder, arm, hand or fingers, you may have sought a stroke rehabilitation treatment or traumatic brain injury treatment that you could do from the comfort and convenience of your home or care facility.
Neurological rehabilitation is easier than ever with the NeuroBall Platform:
- Doesn’t require you to leave your home or room in care facility
- Allows you to train independently without needing the help of others
- Available 24/7, whenever you choose to use it
- Easy to use with games and activities that keep you from getting bored and frustrated
- Flexible month to month subscription under $7 per day.
- Use it in bed, on the couch, at your kitchen table or anywhere that’s convenient for you. NeuroBall takes up minimal space, about the size of a shoe box.
NeuroBall was developed when the founders of Neurofenix sought a way to help family members recovering from a stroke. The interactive platform is fun and engaging, encouraging the repetitive action required for neuro rehabilitation of your arm and hand. You can improve function and strength in your arm and hand at-home, on your own schedule.