Do not use the NeuroBall Package if the user has any of the following:
- A medically unstable or serious medical condition limiting physical rehabilitation.
- Respiratory and/or cardiovascular disease preventing mild to moderate exercise.
- Pre-existing, continuous arm pain or pain which is exacerbated by movement.
- Fixed contracture, active disease or orthopaedic conditions affecting the hemiplegic arm.
- Fracture, dislocation or surgical procedure where movement will worsen recovery.
- Advice from user’s physician to refrain from moderate hand or arm exercise.
- Severe deformity of hand or arm joints.
- Skin lesions or open wounds on the hand.
- Swollen, infected, inflamed skin or skin eruptions on the hand.
- Skin infection or local systemic infection of the hand.
- Known antibiotic-resistant infections.
- Local insufficiency (insufficient blood flow) in the hand or arm.
- Occlusion (blood flow blockage) in the hand or arm.
- Significant cognitive impairment or inability to follow basic commands.
- Uncontrolled photosensitive epilepsy.
Consult The NeuroBall Operator’s Manual for the complete list of Warnings and Precautions